Future trends in B&C
Prefab building in the “Smashing Twenties”
In many ways, he believes the 2020s to become a reprise of the 1920s.
So, here are the trends having an impact on B&C industry:
- In that era garden cities emerged, where people could live in green environments, with gardens, large terraces, parks etc. The same is expected in the post-corona era.
- Re-urbanisation will be major, large cities will shrink, many citizens migrate to rural regions where they can live, work from home part-time or full-time and where they anticipate living from lockdown to lockdown in a century of pandemics and social unrest.
- Small electric planes will enhance re-urbanisation.
- Factories return from China: reshoring.
- And multi-generational homes will become trendy. Also, communities of friends (= family, families of friends) can live together in order to beat loneliness.
Trendwatcher Adjiedj Bakas (1963 ) will speech about the post-corona world,he sold 1 million books worldwide, here a video about his vision. He is author of the book ‘The New Renaissance’. www.bakas.nl